My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Friday, July 31, 2009

That guy at DQ...

I love Dairy Queen. The Dilly Bar is Heaven-sent. I used to think the Ultimate burger was happiness on a bun, but I haven't been there for real food for years. I should go back.

Anyway, DQ is probably best known for their ultra thick Blizzard shakes. They are so thick you can turn them upside down and they don't fall out of the cup. Take a scoop on your spoon and turn it upside down and it stays, almost by magic. If you haven't had one, you are living a mediocre existence at best. Way before Cold Stone started mixing things into ice cream, there was the DQ Blizzard. My favorite Blizzards as a kid were the Nerds Blizzard and the Snickers Blizzard. Man, I'm hungry. I really need to get back to DQ. I hope there's one close to my house.

Anyway, back to the idiot... there was this 48-year old guy yesterday at the Dairy Queen in Sandy, Utah. He went to the drive thru, ordered a Blizzard, and was surprised that it was so thick (even though that's their trademark). So he went inside the store and asked for a thinner one. The 16-year old kid behind the counter made him a new one, but the guy thought it was still too thick.

Naturally, he did what any idiot would do... he threw the Blizzard at the employee's chest and stormed out. Real mature.

So, tough guy milkshake man... you're an idiot! Next time leave your Blizzard on the dashboard for 20 minutes to melt it down a little. Or better yet, go to McDonald's instead. Their milk shakes are just flavored milk anyway and are probably more like what you're after.

Enjoy that assault charge you now have. Oh, and you want fries with that?

1 comment:

  1. What an idiot!!

    I know how to make Blizzards. And Dilly Bars. And that little curl on top of the ice cream. Yeah, I still got it.

    Did you hear about the guys that tried to rob McDonald's from the drive thru? No lie.

    ReplyDelete