My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Them.



I was at the gas station the other day, and I noticed that the car at the pump in front of me had a couple of Obama bumper stickers on it. And then I noticed that the driver drove away without replacing her gas cap or closing her gas tank door.


I'm not saying that all Obama supporters are idiots, but then again...



2 comments:

  1. I'll say it for you.

    Actually I don't think all the ones that voted him are idiots. They were tricked. But the ones that are still supporting him are definitely idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on that, Tammy. There were lots of flowery promises during the campaign, and people were drinking the Kool-Aid he was selling.

    He obviously didn't have all the facts during the campaign. Case in point: during the height of the campaign, Obama was promising to bring troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan almost immediately. Then, after he won the election and began receiving daily briefs on national security and the war, there was no more talk about bringing the troops home so fast.

    But enough of politics, I guess.

    ReplyDelete