How many of you know what your email address is? Let's take a count -- please raise your hands.
1... 2... 3... 4... ... ... Looks like pretty much all of you do.
That's why it's so annoying that today's first idiot, Jamie Hansen of Southern California, does not know her email address. She thinks my email address is hers. The other day I got this message delivered to my inbox:
Dear Jamie Hansen
Thank you for your recent Change of Address order.
As a confirmation, here is your recent change of address order:
Old Address
(ZZZZZZZZ)
San Diego, CA 92116
NEW Address
(YYYYYYYY)
Escondido, CA 92027
That was only the most recent of many emails sent to me that were supposed to be sent to her. In the past I have received emails from her friends about upcoming parties, about school projects she's been working on, and during the election last year I got liberal propaganda sent to me because her friends thought they were sending it to her.
At first I would email the person back and politely let them know that they had the wrong email address, but it hasn't stopped, so now I just delete those emails, and I really don't care if a school deadline (or party) is coming up that Jamie might miss.
Now that I have her new address in Escondido, I might start sending her magazine subscriptions, using those "Bill Me Later" cards that are stuffed in magazines. Could be kinda fun.
Today's second idiot is Jodi Hansen of San Francisco, California. (What is it about people in California? That's a post for another day, I guess). I found out yesterday that she is an idiot. She signed up for a match.com membership using my email address instead of hers. Her match.com username is chuckles415, and she was born 4/30/1978 so if you ever find yourself on match.com, maybe you should look her up.
The really cool thing about the email I got from match.com (which was meant for Jodi) is that it also included her password. So I guess now I can log in as Jodi. I think probably I'll log in sometime and change some things on her profile. Like her picture. I think 31-year old Jodi probably looks like one of these pictures, don't you?


Maybe with my help she'll be able to get a date.



Not knowing your own email address. Now that is funny.
ReplyDeleteI think you should hack into her match.com account.
And yes, I think it does warrant another post about them both coming from CA. Taylor actually hopes CA drops into the ocean one day, if it weren't for Disneyland being there.
Oh those pictures are terrible. It would be VERY funny to hack into her account. Please inform us if you do so...I'd love to check out the "changes".
ReplyDeleteOkay....funny story. You know Mrs. Morgan who is listed in the pic at the top on the Idiot List? Of course you do. Well, I just saw her at Wal Mart. I wanted to walk up behind her and tell her to move it and walk faster even though she was walking as fast as she could, and yell at her to be quiet even though she wasn't talking.
ReplyDelete