My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

UPDATE!


Due to many requests (and by 'many' I mean 'zero'), I am posting an update to my little Match.com project about Jodi, who doesn't know her own email address.

Match.com didn't like the two photos that I tried to upload last week. I guess I can't blame them. They were really uncomfortably awful. See my last post in case you forgot what they were.

I gave Jodi's login info to my sister, Tammy, and she tried uploading a few pictures. Turns out Match.com liked one of them, so now this is the profile picture for our little idiot, Jodi Hansen of San Francisco, CA.


Anybody want a date?

3 comments:

  1. And we need suggestions on what to write in her profile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. We do need suggestions on what to write in her profile... likes, dislikes, turn ons, turn offs...

    ReplyDelete