The HOV/Express lane is for clean-fuel cars, cars with 2 or more people in them, or cars with that monthly pass on them. You are none of those. You may think you're more important than the rest of us, but even with your huge ego, you are still one small man driving a POS pickup truck all by himself. Sorry to be so blunt.
Also, notice those double-white lines painted so prettily on the road? Yeah, those apply to you, too. You shouldn't have crossed them the 6 times I saw you (in 3 minutes).
Oh, and... you really should think twice about swerving into the guy next to you. I'm not sure, but it seemed to me that the guy in the truck you almost hit looked pretty ticked. It's that kind of behavior that can get you shot if you do it to the wrong person.
One final thought: It's too bad that the highway patrolman you passed at 95 mph had already pulled someone over, because I really would have enjoyed seeing you get busted. I guess maybe next time.



I think the dude you met this morning in the green pick up is the same rude dude I encountered a couple of weeks ago, but in a maroon little beater pickup. Probably changed his ride to disguise himself since I totally called him out on my blog too!
ReplyDeleteIdiot!
Some people are alive simply because it is illegal to have them killed. I say that quite often in my life.
ReplyDelete