My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mrs. Morgan

I've never met Mrs. Morgan, but my 1st grader nephew feels she deserves to be on the Idiot List.  In fact, my header is a picture of his own Idiot List, and it is after his example that I am starting My Idiot List.

Mrs. Morgan is awarded her place on the Idiot List because she is a grumpy 1st grade teacher.  I think if you teach 1st grade, you shouldn't be grumpy.  If 1st graders make you grumpy, either change your attitude or find another grade to teach.  

She got after my nephew one day for not walking fast enough to parent pick-up, and he was walking as fast as he could.  I've got to ask if it really mattered that he wasn't walking as fast as she wanted him to.  Were they at the zoo and trying to keep everyone together?  No.  They were at school, walking to their parents.  I'm pretty sure no one is going to get lost.

My nephew tries so hard to please everyone that it really hurts his feelings if anyone gets after him.  So now he doesn't like her.  That's understandable.  I don't like her either, even though I've not met her.  I think if I ever do meet her, I'm going to yell at her and tell her she's not walking fast enough.

There you go, Mrs. Morgan.  You're on the Idiot List.

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious to think of you yelling at Mrs. Morgan to walk faster. Did you show Kristina this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I'm sure I can think of a few more people to add.

    Of course, the psych in me says that back in the early 1900s "idiot" was an actual IQ classification category for people. I think it was right ahead or behind the "moron" category. No joke! So, I guess the real question I'm getting to is, What does it take to get on your list?

    Wow . . . I hope I never end up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anyone who tells a 1st grader to "hurry up" sucks. Big rocks.

    I love the idiot list!

    ReplyDelete