Yep, right there on Facebook for everyone to see. Everyone... including the owner of the shop they robbed, who then staked out his shop after it closed and caught them in the act of stealing from him. (One was even a former employee.)
"Ohhhh yeah!!"
So, Tyson Lund, I'll answer your question: Yes. I can say 'yogurt heist.' Can you say 'county jail?' Okay then. Enjoy that felony.
Anyhoo, I could end my post there, and we'd all think this group of six people were idiots. And we'd be right. However, I feel a great need to continue. I'll introduce the rest of my post with this phrase, stolen (pun intended) from late-night infomercials:
But wait! There's more!
So as it turns out, KSL.com posted the names and mug shots of the individuals arrested and accused in this incident. Good for them. It's a matter of public record, after all. Well, I decided to look up on Facebook the names of some of the accused, just to see if I could find out anything interesting about them. (Also I get bored sometimes)
Enter Anjila Jarvis.
Not only is her name spelled weird, but it turns out Anjila Jarvis has aspirations. She has goals. She has ambitions. She has listed on her public Facebook profile that she is studying forensic science. Wait! What was that? FORENSIC SCIENCE!? I'm not even joking. Lookie here:
(Click the picture below to enlarge. Pay attention to the "College" part under the "Education and Work" heading)
Oh the irony.
So for those who may not fully understand what forensic science is, here is a definition: the study of evidence discovered at a crime scene and used in a court of law. We should probably give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was working on a project for one of her classes and needed a real-life example of forensic science in action. Or, maybe she was actually helping in this heist as an undercover volunteer sheriff's deputy. Maybe she just really likes CSI. Whatever her
Also, I took the liberty of adding an additional item under the "Activities" heading. Because I'm sure she meant to put it there in the first place. Also I'm a smart-@$$.
(Thanks to KSL.com for the story and the first two pictures I posted.)






W.O.W. It really is amazing how stupid some people can be. I'm sure Anji with a "j" figured she was an expert now, you know since she's studying that and everything. But then what do we expect with a Cottonwood High Grad and U of U student?
ReplyDelete