My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Canadian Lottery

I'm a winner!  I'm just giddy, so I'm sharing this happy news with you, a few of my closest Internet-based friends.

I won the Canadian Lottery!  How exciting!

They pay out in U.S. Dollars.  How convenient!

I have to call a Utah phone number to claim my prize.  How appropriate!

Here's the letter that was emailed to me.  So very exciting and personalized.  Click it for a larger image.

Oops.  I just read the fine print.  I guess by telling you about my winning, I have breached confidentiality and have been disqualified.  How unfortunate.  I wish I could have somehow prevented that.

What an idiot I am to accidentally give all this up.

1 comment: