My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flaming Bag Head Guy

I found this little gem on the web the other day.  That's real fire on a real bag on a real stupid guy's head.  Oh, and he's indoors.  You know, some ideas sound really good on paper.  I don't think this was one of those ideas.  

On a side note, I really hate it when people use the wrong form of your/you're.  That's another reason this picture makes me chuckle, though.  The creator of this photographic masterpiece, while trying to mock the stupidity of another person, unwittingly displays his own lack of brain skill.  

(Flaming Bag Head Guy probably doesn't know which form of your/your're to use either, so it's okay.)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! And I was just going to tell you that you should post that pic on your sidebar, and looky looky, you already did.

    I hate the your/you're thing too. Also they're/there/their. Bugs. Bad. I almost want to correct people on their FB status or comment when they've misused words. It probably wouldn't go over so well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you and I are definitely grammar snobs.

    ReplyDelete