My forum for venting about the idiots I encounter.  Sometimes I'm not very nice, I guess, so if you know any of the people I talk about, then my apologies.  Take that as you will.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ian Drake

Remember Ian Drake?  The guy who invited me to his wedding in Vermont a few weeks ago?  He just sent me another email:

Hi Jen,

That was a really funny card, thank you!  I like my new designation as
B.B.I.L.  I am elevating your status to B.S.I.L!....kidding,,,,you had
that locked down :)

Hope all is great!

Cheers,
Ian



Apparently he liked the card I sent him.  Although, honestly, I don't remember sending him anything.  I guess I'm such a nice guy that I do nice things without even knowing it.  


I think I might need to send him a little email to let him know that my name is spelled J-U-S-T-I-N and not J-E-N.  It's an easy mistake, I know.


It took me a minute to figure out what B.B.I.L. meant, but I have it now: Brain-dead Bozo on the Idiot List.  I'm still trying to decide whether he's trying to insult me by calling me a B.S.I.L.  Is he saying that My Idiot List is full of B.S.?  Nah, that can't be it.



1 comment:

  1. how funny. I can't believe he hasn't figured it out yet.

    ReplyDelete